Contact Us Today!
Storm Damage Roof Repair in Nashville, Tennessee
Residents of Tennessee experience a full spectrum of severe weather, from hailstorms and heavy rain to snow-filled cold spells and even tornadoes. Each of these weather events can mean serious trouble for roofing materials. In the moments after disaster strikes, it is important to have someone you can call for professional repairs. If your home’s roof has been damaged in a severe storm, do not hesitate to contact us at Paragon Roofing. We have the fast and effective service you need to restore your safety and peace of mind. We are often able to make same-day appointments, so there is no reason to wait. Turn to us for storm damage roof repairs in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, and the surrounding areas.
What Should You Do If Your Roof Has Storm Damage?
When the storm clouds have cleared and you find that your roof has sustained damage, you are likely to wonder what you ought to do. Do not worry—we have you covered with information about important actions to take.
Follow these steps:
- Identify the damage. Look for missing shingles or other roofing materials, damaged flashing, fallen tree branches, evident leaks, standing water, and any other apparent issue.
- Call for a roofing inspection. It is often impossible to identify the full scope of the damage with a visual inspection. Additionally, without the proper tools and training, performing a more in-depth inspection is unsafe. This is why you ought to call a professional for a roof inspection.
- Reach out to your insurance provider. You are likely going to want to make a claim to cover the costs of repairs for the storm damage. Speaking with your insurance agent about what that process entails can set you up for success.
- Document the damage. Documentation is going to be crucial for your insurance claim. Beyond a professional inspection, be sure to take pictures of the damage and its effects on the interior and exterior of your home.
- Hire a reputable roofing contractor for repairs. After completing the steps above, it is time to get your home back in good shape. Do your research and find a contractor who is experienced, offers high-quality roofing solutions, and possesses the appropriate licenses and insurance.
At Paragon Roofing, we want to be the team you rely on for storm damage roof repair in Nashville. We have served hundreds of homeowners, providing superior results to each one. Should a storm unfortunately get the best of your roof, you can feel confident contacting us.
Insurance Claims for Roof Storm Damage
Our team goes the extra mile for customers and can help them make an insurance claim to cover the costs of storm damage repairs. That is right! This means we can work with your insurance provider directly, so you do not have to. Learn more about how we can assist you through the claims process by visiting our insurance claims page.
To speak with a member of our expert team, call (615) 819-4864.
Types of Roof Storm Damage
There are numerous ways storms can damage roofs.
Below we have detailed some of the common types:
Hailstorms can crack, dent, or make holes in a roof. The impact of hail can strip away the protective granules from shingles and compromise the strength of other types of materials, leaving a roof vulnerable to further weather damage.
Strong winds can tear, peel, or lift shingles and other kinds of materials from the roof itself. In severe cases, wind can completely blow off roofing, leaving parts of a roof unprotected.
Storms can carry debris such as tree branches and loose items, which can collide with a roof and cause physical damage.
Heavy rain can significantly affect weak areas of a roof, leading to leaks and water damage. If left unchecked, a leak could cause a roof’s structure to become unsound over time.
Check out this complete roof replacement we did for a customer out in Belle Meade.
I know that if I ever need a roof replacement or any roof work done in the future, there is no question about who I will use.- Lisa T.